What is Focus Factor for Kids?
Focus Factor for Kids is a supplement made by Factor Nutrition Labs that is designed to help improve your child’s concentration, clarity, and memory function. The manufacturer reports multiple brain improvement benefits, including enhanced focus, clarity, and memory to fight brain fog.
The range of ingredients in Focus Factor for Kids includes botanical herbs, Omega-3 oils, vitamins, and minerals.
The real question is, does the supplement work?
Pros and Cons of Focus Factor for Kids
- Instead of traditional capsules that must be swallowed such as Focus Factor for Adults, this supplement is a chewable tablet which kids will generally like, making it much easier to convince your kid to take the nootropic.
- Since the supplement is designed for kids, the proprietary blend is minimal, containing only 21 mg. This is a huge plus because there is less concern about the dosage of specific ingredients.
- There are relatively few ingredients in Focus Factor for Kids and the dosages of each ingredient is less, making it a safer option than a lot of other nootropics.
- The supplement is rich in vitamins and minerals.
- Replaces a daily multivitamin
- Supplement is designed to improve mental clarity, focus, and memory as well as lengthen the period the child is able to concentrate.
- No artificial sweeteners, flavors, or colors.
- Gluten, Collagen, and Dairy Free
All supplements carry risks that you need to consider, especially with growing children. Focus Factor for Kids’ downsides includes its comprehensive blend of ingredients. Aside from the proprietary blend not indicating a clear dosage guideline, the product also loses points on:
- Not all ingredients are proven to improve cognitive function.
- Not evaluated by the FDA
- With any supplement, there is always a potential for allergic reactions or side effects.
Focus Factor for Kids Side Effects
Focus Factor for Kids has more than forty ingredients. Rare but known side effects with this formidable formulation include:
- Stomach pain
- Body odors
- Muscle pains
- Nausea and vomiting
- Chest pain
- Gastrointestinal disease
- Lip rash
- High blood pressure
- Itchy scalp
If your child exhibits side effects, stop taking the supplement immediately. Some other nootropics contain fewer ingredients and offer more transparency on safe use.
Focus Factor for Kids Ingredients
Focus Factor for Kids vitamins support healthy brain function through nutritive benefits. Children who take it are typically more alert and show sharper, clearer thinking patterns with improved memory ability. The primary ingredients include:
- Phosphatidylcholine is a common chemical found in natural foods such as eggs and soy beans. It is used for memory loss.
- Phosphatidylserine a fatty substance in your body that protects cells in your brain.
- Vitamins A, C, D, E, B6, and B12.
- Vitamin C is both a nutrient and neurotransmitter useful for focus and memory.
- Vitamin D3 regulates calcium and phosphate for growth
- Vitamin E is rich in antioxidants to prevent nervous system issues
- Vitamin B6 boosts immunity and system function
- Vitamin B12 fosters red blood cell and DNA production
- Proprietary Blend: Bilberry (fruit), N-Acetyl L-Tyrosine, Inositol, Coenzyme Q10.
Who should use it?
As the name suggests, this supplement is designed for kids. It is recommend that the kid be at least the age of 4 years old before beginning consumption. Make sure to always consult a doctor before allowing your kid to take a supplement.
Adults may also use this supplement but the small dosage will likely make it much less effective. We recommend adults use the nootropic supplement Mind Lab Pro (see reviews).
What do we think?
The greatest benefit of Focus Factor for Kids’ ingredients is that they are generally safe to consume. If your child is struggling to concentrate or remember things, Focus Factor for Kids is definitely worth a try.
Where can I buy Focus Factor for Kids?
Contact us today for more information or purchase the Focus Factor for Kids supplement here.